WE CUSTOMIZE YOUR CLEANING AS PART OF YOUR PERSONALIZED CARE.
Dr. Colletti and his highly trained team of licensed, certified hygienists and dental assistants offer a complete range of general dental services. Please Contact Us for more information on any listed service or with any questions.
Full Range of Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment
- Dr. Colletti knows that the best way to ensure oral health is through diagnosis and treatment. We provide teeth cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatment, digital radiography, diagnostic imaging, custom dental appliances and more!
- The field of Restorative Dentistry is one in which Dr. Colletti takes great pride, as it helps keep your smile bright. The wide range of restorative dental services offered include Bonding, Veneers, Enamel Reshaping and Crowns.
- Dr. Colletti knows that the best way to ensure oral health is through diagnosis and treatment. We specialize treatment in Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics.
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.